Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BAD TIMES

Bad Times have ruined all my Freak-out plans during the month of December.
One Accident on the Bike - that handicapped the bike - which is resting in the Service Station - and leg injury for me - hampered my Plans of going to a GYM & Jogging Daily.

And Plans for GOA got cancelled due to another Accident by Mr. Uphar Gill... He hurt his Finger and hurt my Confidence too.


But nothing worse than to know that the injury has turned into a fracture and has affected the plans of going to GOA on the christmas eve also.

Frustrated, I did not even bother to continue postiong to my blog or updating my personal NOTE book.

Today, though, I started Jogging again and bloggin also ... :)

But ... the losses incurred during this month will have a long-lasting effect, at least for 3-4 months.


Happy days seem to be back again ....

No comments: